When your commercial or residential roof reaches its life expectancy and repair and restoration is no longer an option, it is the time you need to replace your previous roof with a new one.
Bossier City Roofers Inc. offers its clients the best roof replacement options. We specialize in all types of roofing replacement services in your residential and commercial areas.
At Bossier City Roofers Inc., we have a dedicated team of expert roofers who are proficient in the replacement of roofs from your houses and commercial buildings.
When you need a roof replacement?
If you notice any leakage in your roof, you need to do the inspection and repair it as soon as possible. You can isolate the affected area and repairing that specific area is enough to address the specific issue.
However, If you notice multiple issues, like several leakages, damages, and broken shingles, this is an indication that you need to do the replacement process as soon as you can.
Following are some warning that shows you need roof replacement service:
- Aged roof: Roofs are designed to last for 20 to 30 years; it can vary depending upon the quality of material used for roofing and maintenance of roofing over the years. If you can spot several holes in your roof and broken shingles and tiles, it shows that it’s time to do the roof replacement.
- Leakage: Several water intrusions over time can cause serious issues. A leak does require immediate repair, avoiding these leakages can cause you various structural damages. Having several holes/leaks in your roof is an indication that you need a roof replacement.
- Staining: In commercial buildings, you can see the roof frame directly. Also, in residential houses, you may notice these staining on your ceiling or interior walls. This is also an indication you may require roof replacement service soon.
- Fractures: Cracks and splits, in the long run, will weaken the strength of your roofing, you need to fix this before you have to face a serious consequence.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing damages are caused by drying and splitting of pipes, vents and create openings in your roof for water intrusion.
- Granule loss: Do you see roof granule piling up on your roof? It is due to the natural weathering of your roof, high heat, and water exposure.
You can simply say, no roof lasts forever!
Bossier City Roofers Inc. offers its valuable clients the best roof replacement services by creating a safe working environment. Our expert roofers attend meetings on monthly bases with the safety compliance professionals to ensure that they are following the standards of roof repair and replacement safety correctly.
Request a Free Estimate to Replace your Roof
If you are not sure whether your residential or commercial building requires a replacement, You can contact Bossier City Roofers Inc. to book a free inspection of your roof. Our roofing estimator will meet you to review your roofing options and give you a free, no-obligation, written estimate.