Most of the homeowners think they don’t need to start considering the installation of a new roof until the old one has started leakage, but if you wait till that happens it may cost you more. Why?
Because the damage has already happened and you will have to spend more money to fix it.
Here are some things you have to look for to decide whether it’s time to hire someone for installing a new roof or not:
When did you install your previous roof? If it was installed correctly? Did you maintain the roof properly? Has your roof started leaking? Is your roof damaged by a harsh weather condition?
Inspection before installing a new roof:
- Go outside and take a look at your roof, do you notice any sagging in shingles or are they misaligned? Sagging of shingles means the layering under the shingles has rotten. Look closely to the lining of valleys, because they are very important in flowing rainwater to the gutters and ground.
- Do you see any cracked and damaged shingles? Are the tiles broken or cracked? As they aged, they deteriorated. Can you spot areas in your roof, where tiles and shingles are missing? Check to see if all these ends of the roofing are intact.
- Check your chimney too, because it can cause a very serious problem for your roof.
- Go to the attic, after or during rain, and look for signs of leakage and rain damages. Also check if any daylight is passing through any spot in the roof where it should not be.
If you see any of these signs in your roof, it’s time to contact your No.1 roofer in the city, Bossier City Roofers Inc. Our expert roofers will get back to you as soon as you contact us for a free and quick inspection and provide you the estimate.
Installation of a new roof is probably one of the greatest investments in your residential and commercial buildings. And if it is done properly, it will last from 20 to 30 years or more.
You will meet thousands of roofers who will say they are honest and experienced roofers; you don’t have to believe everything everyone says.
We at Bossier City Roofers Inc. with our two-decade of years of experience, guarantee you of our No.1 service and top-quality products. We have a long list of happy clients who are 100% satisfied with our services.
We are the best roof installer because:
- We are a fully licensed roofing company with complete insurance liability.
- You can get references from our previous customers about our services. Make sure you call them and ask for licensing proof. If you find any suspicion and choose someone else to do the job.
- We provide our clients with a free consultation and inspection services. After inspection, our team will provide you free estimates.
- Our workmanship is trained to work in emergency situations. You can trust us with any roofing related issue. Bossier City Roofers Inc. will never disappoint you.
The roof is one of the most important parts of your residential and commercial buildings, make sure it is strong enough to provide you and your family safety and security. Whenever you make the decision to install a roof, please remember Bossier City Roofers Inc. for your service!