As with every service Bossier City Roofers Inc. provides, our goal is to provide you our No.1 services, rather its repairing service, installation service or inspection service, we make sure you get our best service.
Bossier City Roofers Inc. does the inspections that vary in scope depending on our customer’s requirements. All you have to do is, contact us on our numbers as soon as possible to avail of our No.1 services!
Roof survey to provide the homeowners an idea about how their future roof will look, providing an inventory of the roof and forecasting replacements. These surveys are ideal for homeowners with multiple houses and buildings or extensive roof inventories.
Roof inspection report
Bossier City Roofers Inc. will make a report of all the damages in the affected site. This report includes a description of the condition of the roof, the need for the repair or maintenance, and the estimated life of your roof.
Roof inspection report includes:
- Billing sheets: These billing sheets are for outlining a flat fee for the inspection.
- Fee schedule: These include a fee for every item such as ropes, trap and harness, an inspection of multiple units and more
- Work authorization: This label includes written reports for the time of arrival and departure of the inspection team, names of the members of the inspection team, permission for access to the affected area, and expectation of the final report.
- Roof assessment form: This form is for the details about your roof, including the roof type, material, height, damages per slope, pitch, potential problems, temperature, all the tests performed, roof accessories, roof analysis, and other additional notes by Bossier City Roofing Inc.
- Roof diagram and sketch: This diagram provides the measurements of the roof, pitches, accessories on each facet, layout of the windward and leeward, quantities and qualities of the material, and everything that should be included in the documentation file.
- Photo reports: This includes at least 30 photos of the affected area and if required, all these photos should be labeled to indicate the damages in every photo.
If you want to do the inspection of your residential and commercial buildings, please contact our team for quick assistance. Our team will do a thorough inspection of your site and give you a free estimate.
You can call us on our number and provide the details about yourself, your name, name of the company, address, and phone number. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible!